Consistently rated a top industry event by attendees, the Conference brings together industry thought leaders and experts, financial institution peers, CPAs, auditors and regulators for three days of compelling educational content and networking.
- Hear the most current, accurate and insightful information on CECL from the leading authorities on CECL, including former members of the FASB staff, the Transition Resource Group, and the leading bank auditing and accounting firms
- Hear from the CECL pacesetters, your peers who have been the most proactive in their CECL planning and preparation
- Learn insights and strategies on how to make better loans, faster from lending & credit risk experts
- Three days of education and networking
- Interactive sessions with polling and open discussion
- Networking with banking professionals, auditors and regulators
- And enough time to enjoy the energy of Orlando within walking distance or boat from the hotel to Universal City Walk and Universal Studios.
Abrigo User Training for Abrigo Software clients
Monday, September 23, 2019 | 10 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. | Training and Lunch
For more details, email email@example.com.
The information is about concepts that apply to every bank whether you use Abrigo’s software or you have your own home-grown system, like ours. I get one or two really good ideas each year about something that I’ve been trying to figure out or a confirmation that something we’re doing is being done elsewhere. You can bounce ideas off people from a wide range of institutions.
Vice President Tri Counties Bank, Chico, California
More speakers being added soon.